GDPR: A New Ally for CISOs
Aaron talks about how it feels to be a victim of GDPR and explains why we should trust no-one but ourselves.
- 02:55 How it feels to be a victim of GDPR
- 07:07 GDPR (when properly interpreted) – means fewest eyeballs
- 08:13 Zero-trust architecture
- 12:15 Cloud has seen speed to deployment and efficiency, but not a great focus on security
- 13:50 How do companies get up to speed on security in the cloud?
- 16:18 The evolutionary question for vendors
- 17:47 Controlling your collaboration destiny will give you the flexibility to make decisions
- 19:55 Don’t trust anybody but yourself