Amazon Web Service® is a growing public cloud infrastructure that offloads workloads to a cloud infrastructure but still requires you to protect your implemented VMs and data.
Join us for the VM-Series Firewall on AWS Workshop to see how you can securely extend your corporate data center into AWS using Palo Alto Network’s next-generation firewall and advanced threat prevention features.
In this virtual hands-on seminar, we will:
- Discuss common VM-Series on AWS customer use cases
- Review AWS networking behavior
- Review AWS’ built-in security tools
- Examine Palo Alto Network deployment options and configuration
- Implement security policies to protect applications deployed to AWS
- Implement a Palo Alto Networks virtual firewall in a hands-on lab.