Data center architectures are rapidly transforming to a model that mixes private, public or hybrid cloud-based computing environments. The benefits of cloud computing are clear, but the security challenges remain, exemplified by the many recent high-profile data breaches.
Whether stored in a physical data center or in the cloud, your data is the cybercriminal’s target. Join us for a hands-on workshop to learn how we can help protect your data.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Gain full visibility into the applications traversing your data center
- Whitelist data center applications as a means of segmenting them to improve security
- Control VM-to-VM traffic based on specific applications to limit your security exposure
- Prevent known and unknown attacks from propagating across the data center
- Automate firewall policy updates so that security can keep pace with your data center
- Manage both physical and virtualized form factor firewalls using Panorama centralized management