A CISO’s Gamble
Itay explains why phishing is still the most common attack vector and worries that privacy laws are good for privacy but very bad for security.
- 03:25 The number one buzz kill for CISOs.
- 11:14 GDPR benefits the bad guys.
- 12:09 Privacy laws are good for privacy but very bad for security.
- 14:07 The most unpleasant conversation to have with the board.
- 15:29 CISOs have to talk business and think marketing.
- 16:21 Handling cyber threats and incident response must be organizational.
- 19:41 What weekend?
- 20:40 Hackers can outsource now.
- 22:05 Phishing is still the most common attack vector because it’s easy to
- 23:07 Customers are the weakest link, awareness and education are key.