Security in the Cloud Is a Shared Responsibility
Krishna discusses the need for swim lanes in the cloud, asks who actually has control of access to services in the cloud and argues for a layered approach to security.
- 02:58 Security in the cloud is a shared responsibility
- 03:46 Where does the dividing line on responsibility fall between user and cloud host?
- 04:37 The security implications of collaboration within the cloud
- 06:12 From on-prem to in the cloud represents a significant shift in control
- 08:25 How do you manage versioning within a hybrid on-prem/cloud system?
- 11:05 Could you accurately estimate your company’s cloud footprint?
- 12:45 Is security now a shared responsibility across the entire ecosystem of an enterprise?
- 13:44 Swim lanes in the cloud
- 17:09 Encryption is a sledgehammer
- 19:30 The blurred lines between personal and business accounts in the cloud. How can they be monitored?